Custom facility maintenance solutions you can depend on
You can count on DWM to provide customized, efficient solutions for all your facility maintenance needs—no matter what you need.
- Proactive, collaborative approach ensures you receive the care and attention of a partner you can trust
- Experienced team of customer service coordinators personally manage every detail of a job from the initial order through completion
- Nationwide network of prequalified contractors allows for quick response and flexible scheduling
- Contractor insurance is handled by us, protecting your assets and giving you greater peace of mind
- Customized billing and reporting services save you time and reduce your operating costs
DWM Facilities Maintenance Hires Christian Dickinson as Customer Service Director
LATHAM, NY (11/18/13) DWM Facilities Maintenance announces today the addition of Christian Dickinson as customer service director; joining the company at its Latham, NY Headquarters and national... more >>
DWM Hires Joe Fairley as Director, Customer Solutions
Mr. Fairley to lead DWM’s client-focused approach to strategic business development for the retail, restaurant, convenience store, grocery, and banking industries.
LATHAM, NY (10/28/13) DWM... more >>
DWM Profiled in Albany Business Review
DWM and specifically David Meeks are profiled in this week's edition of the Albany Business Review. The article is on the third page above the fold. Check it out!
... more >>
DWM Branding Wins Additional Awards
New DWM New Branding Wins Additional Awards
LATHAM, NY (5/9/12) DWM Inc., the facilities maintenance provider for Barnes & Noble and L.L.Bean and its marketing agency Fingerpaint Marketing have... more >>
David Meeks in PRSM Magazine
LATHAM, NY (4/1/12) David Meeks, president of DWM, Inc. is featured in this month’s issue of the PRSM magazine.
David Meeks discusses the changes in the industry over the past 30 years. Meeks... more >>
New DWM New Branding Wins Award
DWM Inc., the facilities maintenance updated brand won an Addy award on March 18.
Fingerpaint Marketing, DWM’s advertising partner, won in the category of collateral material for its work on the... more >>