Construction & Renovation Project Overview
Estimated Completion Date:
The DWM Construction & Renovation Division bid a full cafe remodel for our client. This was a unique cafe because it was destroyed due to a flood. DWM was awarded the contract to complete this 3 week project during late August and early September. This project consisted of 6 trades which includes General, Plumbing, Electrical, concrete, Painting & Flooring, as well as on-site project management by a DWM Construction & Renovation Project Manager.
- Drop plastic barrier from ceiling to floor to cordon off work areas
- Demo/cap existing plumbing & electrical services, prepare for relocation of rough-ins
- Install new plumbing connections and relocate 3 new floor sinks
- Install new metal studs and drywall throughout the cafe and the cafe work room.
- Apply new FRP to the entire workroom to meet board of health standards
- Relocate plumbing & electrical services as per the new layout of new Cafe
- Install new ceramic floor, cove & wall tile throughout space
- Install new track & pendant lighting.
- Receive delivery of new mill work, counters, furniture, fixtures and other misc. materials
- Paint designated walls & soffit
- Install/Assemble new wall and floor fixtures
- Set all new cafe equipment as per plan
- Perform deep post construction clean of all newly installed materials
- Schedule and execute associated inspections prior to handing space back over to store
Completion: October 10, 2020