Construction & Renovation Project Overview
Estimated Completion Date:
The DWM Construction & Renovation team began bidding out this white box job in May. DWM was awarded the contract to complete this 30 day project for a national retail real estate client. The full project scope has 7 different trades, including GC, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, flooring, painting, and roofing . This white box project will take a vacant 5,700 Sq. Ft of unfashionable retail space and turn it into a functional blank slate for future tenants use. This project includes on-site project management by a DWM Construction & Renovation project manager.
Scope of Work:
- Removing 5,700 Sq. Ft of flooring (rolled carpet and VCT)
- Demolition of framed wall impeding on visibility through window glazing
- Demolition of existing ceiling suspended strip lighting Removal of all related demolition debris off site.
- Construct two ADA compliant restrooms
- Rough-in waste line and new 3" vent penetration through the roof
- Bring water supply 180' from the main building supply to provide service for two new bathrooms
- Frame, hand gypsum board, paint, and VCT floor
- Accessory install (ADA compliant grab bars, beveled edge mirror, paper towel dispenser, waste paper cabinet, signage needed by building code)
- Install motion sensor switch and lighting for both restrooms
- Bathroom fan ventilation
- Install 5,700 Sq. Ft of drop ceiling grid and tiles approximate 10' AFF
- Insulate, hang gypsum board, tape, and prep for paint 120' demising wall.
- Relocate approximately 55 fire sprinkler heads to be flex adjust into new drop ceiling
- Install approximate 55 2x4 drop in lights in new drop ceiling Install duplex receptacles along demising wall per code
- Test and update emergency lighting throughout the space to local code
- Supply and install of 10 gal. water heater, bubbler, and utility sink
- Removal and discard of two existing RTU's
- Disconnect electrical and gas to existing 6 ton and 10 ton RTU's
- Furnish and Install two Roof Top Air Handling Units
- Rigging and dropping new 7 ton and 10 ton roof top units onto roof
- Adjusting curb adapters
- install two economizers
- RGD's for new 10' drop ceiling and two bathrooms
- Rework duct work as needed
- Supply and insulate duct work per code
- Run two thermostat wires for new RTU's
- Test all equipment
- Supply and install two 3'x7' wood doors with knock down metal frames with privacy locks.
- Paint and install FRP in both bathrooms.