Construction & Renovation Project Overview
Niagara Falls, NY
Estimated Completion Date:
The DWM Construction & Renovation team began bidding out a build out of a new “Spirit store” within the Gallagher Center, on the campus of Niagara University, for our client in October 2019. DWM was awarded the contract to complete this 6 week project for a national retail/education client. This project consisted of (6) trades which included: General, Electrical, Painting, Flooring, HVAC, and Sprinkler, as well as on-site project management by a DWM Construction & Renovation Project Manager.
- Removal of pool tables and furniture in the old space
- Demo of soffit to allow for the new wall to go from floor to ceiling
- Demo/level old flooring in “Spirit store” space
- Demo electrical/any necessary lighting
- Installed 2 new walls to close off space
- Trenched ground for new electrical for cashwrap
- Removal of all old ceiling tile
- Added on 5 new sprinkler heads in the space/ place heads spaced out to properly cover
- Installed a smoke damper and sensor in the new wall, relocate a open ended return duct
- Installed new power outlets throughout the space
- Installed new data outlets
- Installed new track lighting.
- Installed new LVT flooring and covebase
- Painted new and existing walls to match
- Received delivery of millwork, counters, and furniture
- Installed new ceiling tiles
- Assembled and installed of all new wall fixtures/floor fixtures and cashwrap
- Scheduled and executed associated inspections prior to handing space over to store personnel.